James has been playing around with the camera over the past couple of days to get a ton of shots of Maren. I like this one of her looking up because you can see her amazing eyelashes.Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A few pictures of what we've been up to lately... We try to get outside for walks and hikes with Maren as often as possible while the weather is still nice. No serious hikes yet, but some short ones in the forests/parks near our house. Maren fits in the carrier without the infant insert now, so she is no longer a "baby taco."
I just got my hair cut a lot shorter a couple of weeks ago. I've been suffering the fallout due to postpartum hormones - ugh! This style might not have been the wisest idea, though, because now I can't put it all back and Maren can really grab onto it - hard!
Here's our darling sitting up so well in her Bumbo chair - now she can join us at mealtime on top of the dining table. Sometimes I think she looks older than just 4 1/2 months. I like how she is curling her toes in this picture.
James has been playing around with the camera over the past couple of days to get a ton of shots of Maren. I like this one of her looking up because you can see her amazing eyelashes.
And this one shows her cute chubby cheeks! I see a lot of myself as "little Susie" in Maren, especially in this photo, but she's definitely not all me - James is represented in her face, too. I think I'm beginning to see a ring of brown around her pupils, so her eye color may be changing, but I could be wrong...
Maren continues to be a great sleeper at night, though her daytime naps are still erratic. When she skips a nap during the day, we try to put her down earlier at night. Last night we did that, putting her down around 6:30, and she slept for 12 hours! She is also taking great naps today, so that might be a good trick.
James has been playing around with the camera over the past couple of days to get a ton of shots of Maren. I like this one of her looking up because you can see her amazing eyelashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Susan, I really like your new haircut - it looks great!! I'm sad we won't see James and Maren next month, but it is fun to keep up with the family activities on the blog. :)
Post a Comment