Friday, January 11, 2008

Visit from the Bartells

We finished the wainscoting project in the baby's room, and it looks so cute.




Now we are taking some time for other projects around the house - there's still plenty of time before baby will need this room.


Last night Joli, Dan and Gavin Bartell came over for dinner. We had a fire in the fireplace and had a cozy, mellow evening.



Gavin spilled his very first beer on our living room floor, with help from his daddy. That makes up for only a small fraction of what James has spilled on the Bartells' floor, I'm sure!


My pregnancy is going well. The doctor says I've already gained 25 pounds!!! She wants me to watch my carbs. James took all of our Costco muffins to work with him the same day, so we won't eat them. He and I walk at least 20 minutes a day when we get home, but it's hard when it's dark before 5 p.m. here in the winter. Here's a photo of my growing belly.








No comments: